Custom Search

My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Are You Experiencing Depression?


Answer the questions below honestly to find out, whether you are currently depressed or not.

I. Do you feel sad today?
0. I do not feel sad.
1. I feel blue.
2. I am sad all the time and can not change it.
3. I am so sad or unhappy that I did not like it.

II. Are your expectations for the future?
0. I am not discouraged about the future.
1. I feel discouraged about the future.
2. I feel they have no right to expect.
3. I feel that the future was hopeless and that things can not be improved.

III. Do you feel like a failure?
0. I do not feel like a failure.
1. I feel they have failed more than the average person.
2. When I see the past, all I can see is a lot of failures.
3. I felt I was a total failure.

IV. Do you feel satisfaction in this life?
0. I get much satisfaction from a lot of things, as usual.
1. I do not enjoy things as usual.
2. I no longer get real satisfaction from every thing.
3. I was dissatisfied and bored with everything.

V. Do you feel guilty about something?
0. I do not feel guilty.
1. I feel guilty in a small portion of time.
2. I feel a little guilty of most of the time.
3. I felt guilty the whole time.

VI. Did you ever experience a failure as a punishment?
0. I do not feel like I'm being punished.
1. I feel may be punished.
2. I estimate I was punished.
3. I felt I was being punished.

VII. Do you feel disappointed with yourself?
0. I do not feel disappointed in myself.
1. I'm disappointed in myself.
2. I am disgusted with myself.
3. I hate myself.

VIII. Do you still have interest in other people?
0. I do not lose interest in other people.
1. I'm less interested in other people than usual.
2. I lost most of my interest in other people.
3. I lost all my interest in other people.

IX. Are you able to make a decision?
0. I make decisions as good as I can.
1. I put off making decisions more than usual.
2. I am very difficult to make decisions than usual.
3. I can not make a decision at all.

X. Do you feel yourself much worse than usual?
0. I do not feel looked even worse than usual /
1. I worry that I look old or unattractive.
2. I feel there are permanent changes in my appearance that make me look unattractive.
3. I am sure that I look bad.

XI. Are you able to work as usual?
0. I can work as good as usual.
1. I need an extra effort to start doing something.
2. I should really force yourself to do something.
3. I can not work at all.

XII. Do you sleep well?
0. I can sleep well as usual.
1. I sleep easier than usual.
2. I am tired after doing most jobs.
3. I'm too tired to do anything.

XIII. Do you easily get tired?
0. I do not feel tired more than usual.
1. I am more easily tired than usual.
2. I am tired after doing most jobs.
3. I'm too tired to do anything.

XIV. Is your appetite decreased?
0. My appetite is not worse than usual.
1. My appetite is not as good as usual.
2. My appetite is much worse now.
3. I have no appetite at all.

XV. Do you always feel guilty?
0. I do not feel worse than others.
1. I am critical of myself for my weaknesses or mistakes.
2. I blame myself for my mistakes all the time.
3. I blame myself for every bad thing that happened.

XVI. Do you want to commit suicide?
0. I do not thinkr to commit suicide.
1. I think about suicide but would not do it.
2. I wanted to commit suicide.
3. I would kill myself if there is a chance.

XVII. Is this a taste disturbance in health?
0. I'm not more concerned about health than usual.
1. I am worried about physical problems such as aches and pains or stomach upset or kontipasi.
2. I am very worried about physical problems, and it's hard to think of much else.
3. I was so worried about my physical problems so I can not doing other things.

XVIII. Do you always cry?
0. I do not cry anymore than usual.
1. I cry more now than usual.
2. I cry all the time now.
3. I'm usually able to cry, but now I can not cry even if I wanted.

XIX. Do you still have interest in sex?
0. I did not notice any change in interest in sex lately.
1. I'm less interested in sex than usual.
2. I am much less interested in sex now.
3. I really lost interest in sex.

XX. Is this you feel upset?
0. Now I am no more irritated than usual.
1. I am more easily distracted or upset than usual.
2. Now I feel irritated all the time.
3. I'm not upset at all by things that usually make me upset.

XXI. Do you feel your weight down?
0. If there is weight loss, I have not experienced it much lately.
1. My weight decreased more than 2.5 Kg.
2. My weight decreased more than 5 Kg.
3. My weight is reduced by more than 7.5 Kg.

Score:
0-9: Normal.
10-15: Mild Depression Symptoms.
16-19: Medium Light Depression Symptoms.
20-29: Moderate Depression Symptoms Weight.
30: Symptoms of Depression.
taken from :http://www.blogdokter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment